I woke up my first morning in Hilton Heady ready to play.
Nana admires my frog back pack.
My cousin Sammy is enjoying solid foods these days and I really liked watching and helping him eat.
Sam and I are both looking happy after he took down some prunes.
Aunt Katie was very patient and let me help feed Sammy.
Bath time!
So many captions for this one. Look at those buns!
I really, really like hugging Sammy. It became a considerable problem this week, because as the picture above demonstrates, we have a considerable size difference. This pre-bath pic is the only hugging episode caught on camera because in all other cases someone had to peel me off Sammy. We're working on blowing kisses to him instead.
Reading time!
Uncles Doc and Pat and Aunt Katie read to Sammy.
You say ice, I say Big V. My Big V has this special ice machine and the second he called for his assistant, I would come running.
More ice for the beer cooler? OK!
I was my Big V's assistant with more than just ice. We would walk around the house and pick up pine cones, use the leaf blower, look for lizards and snakes, and do some serious exploring.
Thanks to Nana and Big V for hosting such a fun week for my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment