Sunday, December 5, 2010

Beach Bums

One of our favorite things to do in Hilton Head was to go to the beach (of course!). Sam loved the water and the sand. I only loved the sand. Uncle Patrick even went swimming in the ocean on Thanksgiving Day, but the rest of us stuck to sticking out piggies in. As the for sand, it was endless fun. We dug, made castles, piled it up, played soccer on it, and managed to get some in our mouths too. If you ask me if I should eat sand, I say "no no." However, these pictures will prove otherwise. We'll let Sammy off the hook because everything goes in his mouth these days.

Day #1 - Happy Thanksgiving!
Nana and Sammy test the water.
Sammy was happy sitting in the sand for endless amounts of time.
I loved playing in the hole mom dug for me.
I also loved jumping on the sand pile. King of the mountain!Busted.
The beach is the perfect soccer pitch.
Sneaking in a nose nuzzle with Aunt Katie.
Uncle Patrick is a professional drip castle maker.
Aunt Katie is pretty good too.
Sammy couldn't be happier.

Day #2 - Back for more.
Attempting to get a shot of both of us looking at the camera is nearly impossible. Sam has a snack of sand.
Tummy filled with sand, Sammy is ready to play.
Showing off my digging strength.
Nana likes Sammy's hat.
And I like Sammy's keys. I remember these!

Day #3 - the dads join us.
Another day of digging!
Dad and I play the beach version of Stop-Go.
I take on Dad and Uncle Scott at soccer.
Dad is in heaven.
We love the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment