Sunday, November 21, 2010

Random Photos

We don't have too much to report these days but we thought we would throw up a few miscellaneous pictures before the picturepallooza that will be taken of me and Sammy over Thanksgiving.

Here I am on one of the first really chilly days this year. I am headed off to day care and insisted on wearing my Eagles receiver gloves, which are meant for an 8 year old, but I don't care. I am happy in my red marshmallow jacket, hat, and huge gloves.

Here I am proving that you can look good while rocking a PJs and sneakers look. You just have to have the right attitude.

And finally, this was taken moments before this post, when mom was trying to load pictures from the camera to the computer and I wouldn't stop saying cheese until she took my picture. Note I am sporting my Rapids gear and ready to cheer them on in the MLS Cup tonight. Go Rapids!

No comments:

Post a Comment