Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

I started my holiday festivities on Christmas Eve at Babcia and Grandpa's house. It was a beautiful day and I had fun playing, opening presents, and of course, eating lunch.

Family shot
Showing Babcia my soccer moves
Checking out the choo choo train ornament with Babcia
And then playing with the real choo choo train from Aunt Mary Ann

After mass and a yummy dinner out with my mom and dad, we headed home to prep for the big day.
I find that presents make good seats. I promise my shirt was tucked in for mass.
And this is our Christmas tree...
A family self-portrait. Mom squeezed herself in.
Nana, note that the Santa you sent has been in every picture so far!
Contemplating the meaning of Christmas.
It's cookie time! I inspect what we're leaving for Santa and the reindeer.
Further inspection is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment