Sunday, June 6, 2010

Liam at Play

Here are some of the highlights from the past couple of weeks...

Gretchen Reese de Gortari is here! My friend Reese was born on May 3. I met her at my birthday party but my parents didn't get around to bringing the Degos dinner until a couple of weeks ago so we finally have pictures. Reese is so cute and I love having a new friend!
The happy new family - Jess, Andy, and Reese
Dad keeps my grubby hands at a distance from the new baby. Mom loves holding her!

Some other random pics from this past weekend...
The definition of bed head.
Ready to tackle the Berwick bear from Aunts Kathy and Diane!
I LOVE getting back and neck rubs.
Helping Babcia with a some gardening - shirtless, of courseA little afternoon painting
Channeling my inspirationMy masterpiece is complete!A quick hosing off after my painting
I'm naked in the front yard and I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment