Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cousins Weekend

Aunt Katie, Uncle Scott, and Sammy were in town, and although it was for a sad occasion, it was fun to see (and touch) my cousin again. I worked really hard on using gentle touches with Sammy. I especially liked to stroke his head and show him where his eyes, nose, and feet are. One time my mom and Aunt Katie turned their backs for a second and found me showing Sammy my hammer, but I was just showing it to him.

The Feuers stayed with us, but lots of other aunts, uncles, and cousins, in addition to Nana and Big V, were in town to celebrate Uncle Pete's life at his memorial service. It was a nice couple of days with family.

Uncle Doc meets Sammy!
I jumped in bed with Uncle Scott and Sammy and tried to give him a few pats hello.
Sammy is so cute!
Dad and I had fun watching the World Cup
I am not exactly discreet, so Uncle Scott told me I need to go to my man cave and grab a magazine.
Sammy chillin'
Aunt Katie reads one of our favorite books
The gang all came over for a Friday night get together at my house!
Aunt Katie gives me a squeeze
I try to meg Uncle Doc
Aunt Peggy gets some Sammy time
Sammy checks out Chrissey and Kevin
I work on "gentle touches"
Dad tells me secrets
We didn't want the Feuer Family to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment