Monday, June 21, 2010

Hanging with Big V and Nana

My Big V and Nana were in town for a long weekend. We had lots of fun playing. They also equipped me with some fun outdoor toys - golf clubs, a lawn mower, and a pool. I am set for summer!

Contemplating life on my Liam stool
Reading with Nana
Chilling with Big V
I had loads of fun with this paper towel canister.
Big V, can you be my jungle gym?

Time to eat! Flanked by Babcia and Nana
Oh no! Big V has to leave. He gives me a big smooch.

Big V, I have croakies too!
Really, Big V, could I see your croakies?

I love you, Big V!


This swim diaper is a tad tighter than last summer! Also note the first appearance of my golf club. I don't put it down.
Threw on a T for some swimming in the sun, although I am swimming in it
Nana thinks this one's a little better, although I don't look too happy about it.
Prepping for a dip by playing with May's water bowl
Getting closer. Note golf club still in hand
Not sure about the pool, but at least I can bring my club in here.

Will somebody please throw the ball? Please?
Ahhh... hammock time is a little more my speed.
Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment