My Babcia completed her first triathlon this weekend - the Mini Ha Ha! She dominated it with great times in her swim, bike, and run despite rainy and cold conditions. We went to cheer her on.
Mom and I await speedy Babcia during the bike leg of the race

My rain jacket got a lot of use this weekend!

Here she comes!

50 degress and pouring buckets in the middle of June? That doesn't dampen Babcia's spirits!

Lightening quick during the transition for a tri rookie!

And off on the run...

Go Babcia, go!

Finished! Congrats to Babcia for an impressive accomplishment!

Other highlights from the weekend included Mom letting me watch the US World Cup game against England while I ate lunch.
I was excited and loved yelling "ball ball" at first.

But then England scored 4 minutes into the game.

Good thing the US eked out a tie so my parents don't think letting me watch is bad luck.
I also went to a barbeque at my friend Claire's house this weekend.
Baby/toddler dinner time. Always entertaining.

Liam, Tommy, Claire, Brooks, and Finley chow down.
No comments:
Post a Comment