Sunday, July 1, 2012

Boo on That

One of my favorite quotes:
"When I hear the lifeguard blow his whistle for Adult Swim, I'm like 'boo on that'." - Liam
Good to know some things never change. Adult swim - still the worst 15 minutes in pools across America.

The boys visited Mom at work and quickly found the slinky stash.

One of my fondest memories growing up was all of the exploring we did down at "the creek" - the Little Lehigh River.  I taught the boys how to do one of our favorite pastimes - racing leaf boats down the river. In this case, it was a stream at Tommy Davis Park, but they can graduate to creeks later. :)

I rarely use instagram, but I just happened to for these.  We taught Dec to say "Go! Go! Go" and we celebrated as if we had won a championship when our "boats" made it to the lake.








The boys aren't the only ones who get to have fun.  Thanks to the Martins, we partook in an incredibly fun night out on a pedal hopper. That's right - the bar on a bike. 12 peddlers, a pub crawl, and great friends. What more could you ask for?

Oh, we also took a golf cart taxi. Ridiculous.




Dad and his boys.
Silly Dec.
Nobody rocks the diaper and Keens look like Dec.
We take no pictures at the pool. We're usually too busy chasing. Caught this one of our watermelon lover. Not sure if you can tell, but he is absolutely covered in watermelon juice. He loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment