Monday, November 1, 2010

Arrrrrrr! Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! Here comes...

The pirate!
I am a just-woke-up-from-a-nap, kind-of-salty pirate.Luckily I have a trusty first mate.
May, why arrrrr we dressed up like this?
Mom, arrrr you a pirate too?
Dad, arrr you going to give me some candy?
This pirate would prefer to travel by ship - not by car seat. I'm still feeling salty.

First stop? Uncle Doc's house.
Where I became a pirate hacker.
And then I showed Uncle Doc that I could really cut his finger with my sword.
Uncle Doc tells me some of his favorite pirate jokes. What is a pirate's favorite animal? The aaardvark!

Next stop was Tommy and Danny's house for a Halloween party with my baby and toddler friends.
Including cute bunny Reese
A salty pirate turns into a happy pirate when a slide is involved.
Claire, Finley, and Tommy swing away.
The little kids of the group - Bunny Reese, Cow Danny, and Oreo Lucy
The set up for the group shot is comical.
But we mostly manage to get everyone looking at the camera with a couple of shots.

The big kids - Milk Finley, Ballerina Claire, me, and Jayhawk Tommy
Big brother Tommy holds Danny while I come dangerously close with my sword.
The Milk dunks the Oreo.
Family photos arrrr fun!
Mom wanted the sword for this one.
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment