Monday, November 16, 2009

Sixer

I turned 6 months old this past weekend and I have learned so many new things. I now have a fruit and a vegetable under my belt - pears and carrots. I am on the move, but slowly. I love bopping up and down when I am sitting, and now mom and dad will look away and notice that I have moved a foot forward. I am scooting while sitting to get to my toys! My mom likes to say I am scooching after my Aunt Katie. My second tooth just broke through, so now I get to explore both of my teeth with my tongue and everything that I put in my mouth. Whew, a half of a year went by so fast!

Happy as can be in my crib in the morning - ready to start my day!
Enjoying some carrots

And enjoying playing with them even more
Who knew I would get this much use out of my snowsuit before Thanksgiving? I had two dogs to play with this weekend - May and the Lu.
Sliding and eating some snow. That feels good on my new tooth!
Mom and I take a self-portrait.
Dad and I climb the jungle gym
I went to lunch with my friend Tommy and he showed me how to sit in a big-boy high chair. I looked pretty small in it (and I'm not exactly one that looks small often), but I liked it!
So cool in my flannel and restaurant high chair

No comments:

Post a Comment