Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Motley Crew

For my third and final party we went over to the Mills' house and then walked down to South Gaylord Street. Finley, Tommy, Claire, and I even managed to sit on the couch for a comical photo op.

I wish I could crawl like speedy Tommy! Instead I'll just try and crouch behind him and do a sneak attack.

Tommy, do you want a back rub?
A serious bee, sock monkey, and Dennis
And the addition of a sleepy elephant
Buzz buzz - the bee is on the move, trying to pet the sock monkeyThe bee and sock monkey get restless. The elephant continues to sleep.Tommy the bee and mom and dad Erin and Mike
Yippee!!! The Degos are expecting - what exciting news! Now we'll have a basketball team. We are so happy for Andy and Jess! Here I am trying not to be a menace so they know how good babies can be.With Mom and Dad on Gaylord St.
The girls

The boys
Dennis and Dad
Dad made me my own slingshot! Now who's the crafty one in this family? Now what can I do with this thing?I know! I'll eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment