Monday, September 28, 2009

Other Pictures from a Great Weekend!

I had so much fun visiting with my Nana and Big V! My Nana loves to sing songs to me just like my mom. She even got to come to music class with me on Monday and watched me ham it up. My Big V is so silly. He teaches me tricks and always makes me laugh. I love them so much!

Nana feeds me a bottle
Big V teaches me how to do motorboat with my lips at dinner

Dad and Big V were VERY excited at my enthusiasm for Dad's beer bottle.

Nana keeps me calm at the Cherry Creek Grille so Mom and Dad can eat.
I don't want my Nana and Big V to go!
Big V's favorite activity with me - shadow boxing. I'll be ready to spar with him at Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment