Monday, September 28, 2009

My Baptism

I was baptized this past Saturday at St. Ignatius of Loyola church in Denver, the same church where my Dad and Grandpa were baptized. It was a private ceremony performed by Father Tom, who was so nice to me and my family. I wore the Christening gown that my Mom, aunt, and uncles all wore at their baptisms, so the day had lots of traditions. I am so lucky to have my Aunt Katie and Uncle Scott as my godparents. I was on my best behavior throughout the whole ceremony and I didn't even cry! Thanks to everyone who attended this special event in my life!

Trying on the bonnet with Mom and looking very angelicMy uncles said I looked like a girl in my Christening gown but I loved it, and reminded them that they wore it too!
My awesome godparents doing their job (keeping the candle lit made Uncle Scottie sweat!)
The Kraft familyThe Denver crew, minus Nurse Molly. Thanks to all of my friends for coming to witness my baptism!
The Maddens

Happy with Mom and Dad
I love my godparents!
What a crew

No comments:

Post a Comment