I turned four months old on Sunday! I marked my four-month birthday by doing the usual - looking surprised, lying on my back and grabbing my toes, putting anything that I can get my hands on into my mouth, and chattering up a storm. However, I also did some fun things to mark the date, like getting together with four of my baby friends in Denver for a bbq and trying my Johnny Jump Up for the first time. I think my mom and dad need to change the height because I did a lot more spinning than jumping, but I still loved it!
Warning: not very much happens in the video, with the exception of a drive-by by May. Thanks to Finley for letting me borrow her Johnny Jump Up!
Look at me! I am 4 months old and am very good at looking surprised
while sitting,

standing,

and flying in the air!

Thanks to the Degos for hosting the bbq, aka baby convention, at their house. We had so much fun seeing everyone.
Claire and I had a napping date in our car seats.

The four trouble-makers and their moms, from oldest to youngest - Finley, Tommy, me, and Claire

Fin and I get a lift from our dads

Tommy looks on as I have a meltdown

No comments:
Post a Comment