Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jack came all the way from Chicago to visit us this weekend! We lunched, picnic-ed, BBQ'd, and mostly hung out and had a grand old time. They even got to see how much I love taking a bath. Thanks for coming to visit, Kathy and Jack. I had so much fun with you!
Kathy learned that I have some serious gums while helping to keep me calm at dinner on Friday night.

On Saturday, we drove up to Echo Lake and went on a picnic. Believe it or not, it was my first trip to the mountains!
Dad can't believe mom makes me wear this hat.

We love the mountains! Here I am posing with Kathy and Jack. It is so pretty here!

Me and the crew, including May, who had no interest in looking at the camera.

BBQ at mom and dad's house.

Hanging out with Jack.

This is the closest we got to getting my sad face on camera. I really like to stick out my bottom lip.

No comments:
Post a Comment