Monday, August 24, 2009

Flip!

Now that my mom and dad are back to work, I get to spend 2 days a week with my Babcia and I love it! We have so much fun and she is currently acting as my trainer to get me to like tummy time. My training has paid off. I actually smile during tummy time now, and I am finally living up to the nickname my Big V gave me when I first rolled over - Flip. Now I am flipping a little more consistently, and we actually caught it on video!

Here's a quick roll on tape. Please ignore the narrrator and the infomercial in the background!


Giving outside tummy time a smile.
I also love sitting up these days, whether it is in my Bumbo seat or with the help of mom and dad.

Playing with our makeshift toy for the Bumbo. I like to swat and do a little chattering.


Sitting with Dad
Getting a hand from Mom while doing one of my other favorite things - grabbing my feet
Trying it out on my own - I'm not too steady
Getting a lift from mom as I hang out with the Bash cousins - Finley Mills and Claire Godley

1 comment:

  1. We are so looking forward to checking Liam out in person!!!! See you soon.
    Love, Kathy & Jack

    ReplyDelete