Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Love My Nana!

My Nana came to stay with me this past week and we had so much fun! We stayed busy by going to a Rockies game, BBQ, and out to dinner. My Nana watched me during the day while Mom and Dad were at work so I got to show her all of my tricks. Unfortunately, Nana was behind the camera more than she was in front of it, so next time we need to remember to get more pictures of us together! Thanks for playing with me Nana, I had so much fun!

Playing with Nana on one of my favorite spots - the changing table
Making my Dad proud with some early reading
I'm so happy to be sitting on Aunt Peggy's lap that I am showing her all of my chins!
I'm either giving the Phillies a fist pump or trying to keep my balance in my Bumbo - you decide.
All smiles for Nana
Giving Uncle Kevin a little taste of Super Liam
Hammock time with Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment