Sunday, October 18, 2020

Steamboat

We took a little getaway to Steamboat the week we were supposed to be in Europe. :( We had a blast relaxing and being together. Well, most of us did. I ended up getting really, really sick, so I opted out of some activities (tubing) but soldiered through for the rest. Turns out I had giardia, probably from the mountain lake on the Frying Pan trip. A really fun three weeks for me. Onward...

L Dudds taking pics on the drive there.

This kid is ready to hike!

Fishkill Falls. Doing mom and dad's engagement hike for the second year in a row!








Thank God for the Steamboat ski mountain. We hung out there every single night.
Tubing down the Yampa!
Lots of more time on the ski mountain.

He could have played this stand on a rock and catch tennis ball game for hours.


So many battles...

Pearl Lake!


Dad's running.



No comments:

Post a Comment