Saturday, December 7, 2019

Vegas, Baby!

Sometimes I got to Parents and Pastries in a pantsuit and only my youngest isn't too cool to hang out with me.
These two have known each other since they were preschoolers and are still so cute!
5th grade boys.
Our littlest soccer player.
One of the one thousand pictures John took of the Monet exhibit when we he went on a school trip...
When you run into your sister-in-law at a conference!
Sometimes I wear fancy headsets at work.
I took Liam to Las Vegas for a soccer tournament. We had a blast!
They played a team from Brazil. Lost 4-1 but probably was the best they've ever played.




Liam received the Brazilian kit for his efforts.
Killing time in between games at New York, NY arcade and roller coaster.

The night game was gorgeous. They won the rest of their games in the tournament.
Then we had fun at the Las Vegas sign,



at In-N-Out,
and on the Strip.
While we were gone, Maggie wrapped up her last game with the Stingers.
Dad and the Littles held down the fort and had fun.

Oh, and school pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment