Sunday, September 29, 2019

Soaking Up the Last of Summer

We returned from Cape Cod and dropped Liam off at sleepaway camp the next day! He went with Dean and Tyler, and survived! We wouldn't say he loved it, but liked it enough to be open to doing it again next year. ;)

YMCA Camp Chief Ouray


Meanwhile, these jokesters visited me at work for my birthday.



Dad and Maggie wrapped up a very fun and silly t-ball season.


They were very happy to have Liam home!

Happy birthday, Grandpa!
Greenwood Village Day fun.





D making creatures.
Maggie (finally) learned to ride a bike, which meant lots of time with dad and extra time on the playground!



I did my first triathlon! Tri for the Cure.


Running bike errands with my buddy.

A test run to school. Nailed it.
Fitting in our summer tradition - Water World! This is the only picture I got.

I was so lucky to be invited to see the Stones with Brian, Jess, and Peggy. The show blew me away. They were amazing!






No comments:

Post a Comment