Birthday week ran right into Easter and Spring Break! We're rolling with it...
Dying eggs.
Went to mass at MPB. Ran into an old college friend who told embarrassing stories about mom to her kids, and then up to Babcia and Grandpa's. Happy Easter!
It's indoor hunting weather.
Loot.
Then we were off to the mountains for a ski getaway!
Maggie's first time on skis!
Looking like pros.
Killing it on the bunny hill. One run down. See you next year, slopes!
Babcia took Maggie and the boys were in ski school so we got a date day on the mountain!
Dad and Liam went for Day #2.
While I tubed with these two goofballs. So fun!
We rounded out Spring Break with Disney on Ice! I got free tickets from work, and we took our friends the Rosses. I thought Maggie would be the number one fan, but the boys loved it too.
She picked her outfit. Note appropriately-themed shirt and twirly skirt. Nailed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment