How is April almost over? This is what we were up to...
Over Spring Break, Dad was in charge!
Visit to the museum, our favorite place!
Our pixie with a pixie 'do!
Dad and Liam ended Spring Break with a skiing sleepover trip. Liam finished his fourth and final ski school day and skied his first blue run. He did great with all his lessons and loved learning how to ski. The one problem is that John and Liam don't ski together, so we don't have any photos or videos.
Except of this guy getting ready to head to the hotel pool.
I hung back with the younger two.
Which included snuggles with my Hulk.
Hulk's favorite lunch is grilled cheese and tomato soup.
It snowed. Boo. You can tell we're over it.
Super hero selfie.
Declan and I had a special Declan and Mom day, which included breakfast at the Centennial Airport, a trip to the Children's Museum, and lunch of Little Man ice cream with my little man. I wasn't any better at taking pictures, but we had a very fun day.
My one lame picture of D at the museum.
While Dad took the boys to a lacrosse game (with Slurpees),
I played peek-a-boo with my favorite toddler at the park!
Stuck in the ball pit at a birthday party!
Fighting bad guys and robots in trees and on the ground.
We have some happy feet!
Another fun Spring Break outing with Dad...Monkey Bizness!
No comments:
Post a Comment