Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer Romper Room

Happy Birthday, Claire! My friend Claire turned one so all of my kiddo friends got together to celebrate. It was comedy hour at Claire's house as we celebrated with her and entertained ourselves (and all of the adults present) in a back yard Romper Room. Lucy slept and Reese chilled and the rest of us were busy, busy, busy. Where's the magic mirror?

The water table was a BIG hit all evening, especially with me. I really liked to drink the water.
Fin tries to give me (and my beer?) a ride in the coupeTommy , looking dapper
Claire's porch is our canvas.
Dad and Andy give Reese and I a lift.
Wait - do I see someone eating cake over there?
Yes! It's birthday girl Claire! She's not exactly eating the cake, but she did a very good job of painting herself with the icing.
An ice cream cone is more Claire's style.
And apparently mine too. This is my first ice cream cone ever. Do you think I like it?
Um, yeah.
Definitely.
Tommy digs the cake.
After gorging ourselves, Mom gave Tommy, Finley, and I a ride on the blanket.
Uh oh! We're losing them!Taking a quick break before more! more! more!
Back at the water table, Claire and I are down to our diapers - the sign of a good party.

No comments:

Post a Comment