Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wedding Extravaganza

We spent the weekend in Winter Park to celebrate Chrissey and Kevin's wedding. We had a great time with family in the mountains. Sammy and I didn't quite make it to the wedding, but we took in plenty of mountain air and boogied down on our own. Congrats to the Vicentes! More pics are on Sammy's blog!

We had lots of fun hanging at the condo.
Smooch! I was so excited to see my cousin, I couldn't help it!
Sammy is not sure what to think of that.
I loved running up and down and jumping on and off these big couches!

After a beautiful drive around Lake Granby, the Duddys invaded Lake Monarch for a hike.
Sammy and Aunt Katie take it all in.
Hanging with Aunt Katie, Aunt Kathy, and Nana.
What a view!
Mom got to lug me around for a couple of hours.

More hanging at the condo...
I try to teach Sammy how to do tummy time.Looking like a mountain man - vest, mandals, and my new favorite water source - the camelback

Kevin and Chrissey got married at the beautiful Devil's Thumb Ranch.
The Vicente boys look sharp as they wait for the ceremony to start.Cousin Brian has now officiated both of his brothers' weddings.Uncle Doc gives a stirring performance while reading during the ceremony.Congrats to the happy couple!
Kraft Family, sans the little menMom and Dad enjoyed a night out
So did Katie and Scott!
Aunt Diane and Conor enjoy the view

Back at the condo, more fun...
Big V and I smile at SammyAnd Big V lets me drive the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment