Sunday, May 2, 2010

Man on the Move

Blog fans (OK, really just Nana and Big V) have been clamoring for some new videos, so hopefully these three won't disappoint...

We were playing with May outside one day and Dad kept telling her to "Speak" and she would bark. I thought it was so funny and kept on laughing and laughing, so Mom got out the Flip. Even when May stopped barking and Dad kept saying "Speak," I kept on laughing anyway.


I'm like my Big V in more than just looks! My Big V likes to make me laugh by making funny sounds and now I can do my own silly sound!


Just in time for the World Cup, Dad already has me practicing my soccer skills.


A few still shots too...

Multi-tasking - I will pick up, throw, and bang a dozen other toys that are in my hands, all the while carrying around this elephant in my mouth.Think it's bedtime? Nope. We have a runaway.
Duh. I ran away because I had an important phone call to take from my cousin Sammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment