Monday, March 22, 2010

Sammy in the House!

We have very exciting news to share... I have a new cousin! Samuel Kraft Feuer decided that he could not wait three more weeks. He wanted to meet his parents and see the world. Sammy was born at 1:15am on Sunday March 21. He weighed 7 lbs, 1 oz and was 19.5 inches long. Sam the Man and his mom are both doing great. Aunt Colleen wasted no time and flew down to Phoenix first thing Sunday morning to meet her nephew so that means that I am having some good boy time with my dad.

I am so excited to have a new cousin and we are elated that our family is blessed with another healthy baby. Sammy is thriving and my Aunt Katie and Uncle Scott are so happy. I can't wait to meet him and show him all of my tricks so that he can do them one day. I don't know why, but my mom and aunt are predicting that we are going to cause lots of trouble down the road. Here are some pics of my new cousin. We are delighted to introduce the newest member of our family...

Sam the Man stays warm
Crazy Aunt Colleen takes a self-portrait with her nephew

What a beautiful new mom and her boy!
First family photo
LoveWhat a good-looking family!

Nana's here! And she couldn't be happier.Sammy gives Nana the eye.
Sammy with Gigi and Dad

Proud DadSammy and Curt check each other out
Congratulations to the first-time grandparents

Sammy practices his soccer skillsThe happy new family.

Congrats Feuers!

No comments:

Post a Comment