Sunday, March 14, 2010

Double Digits

I hit the 10-month mark on Saturday, and I was greeted by... a fever. Oh well, I had a laid back weekend with my mom and dad and although we had to skip the St. Patrick's Day parade, we managed to enjoy the beautiful weather and do a little Madden Family parade of our own on a run through the park and stop at the swings.

Sick or not, I love the swingWeeeee!
Not looking too sick here!
Oh yeah, this is the most fun I've had all weekend!

Dad loves the swing too!
Mom and I wore matching green. We are so cool...
I am channeling my Uncle Kevin and Uncle Andy with my curls...

We caught two of my new favorite things to do on video - giving high fives and dancing.

This is during the early days of high fiving. I'm working on improving my accuracy in time for March Madness.


My mom noticed that I would start bopping in my high chair when she turned on music. Now I dance (or accurately, bop) all of the time. My tastes range from the Curious George soundtrack heard here, to my Big V's favorite Bad to the Bone, to some hip hop that would make Uncle Kevin proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment