Last weekend Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jack came to visit from Chicago and Uncle Andy and Cousin Jack came in from Seattle and we all went to Vail for the weekend. Kathy and Jack have played with me a few times in both Chicago and Denver, but I was excited to show them my new tricks. This was the first time I met Andy and Jack and I had so much fun playing with them! Mom, Dad, Babcia, and Grandpa came too. While everyone else skied or snowboarded, I got to entertain my grandpa for the day. My mom forgot her camera, so thanks to Aunt Kathy for all of the great pictures!
We started the weekend with a lunch at Babcia and Grandpa's house on Friday.
Ladies man - with Aunts Mary Ann and Kathy and Babcia

Uncle Jack gives me a squeeze

On Saturday we took the gondola up to the top of Vail.
Thrilled with my first gondola ride

Bundled up with Grandpa

The boys - I didn't get the memo to turn towards the camera

The whole crew. It is so beautiful up there!

Enjoying a great sunset with Mom and Dad

Back at the condo, I had so much fun crawling around and hanging out with everyone.
Showing Jack how I like to stand up

Chilling on the couch with a tired group of skiers and snowboarders. Word is the my cousin Jack tore up the mountain!

Reading one of my favorite books with mom. Is he in the piano? No....

You know it's a good time when I get down to my diaper.

Playing with Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment