Aunt Katie and I get settled in the pontoon boat.
Welcome! Liam Duddy Madden was born on May 13, 2009 at 7:49am. He weighed 8lbs, 2oz and was 20.25in long. Liam was joined by Declan Kraft Madden on March 22, 2011 at 6:18am. Declan almost matched his brother at 8lbs and 20in. The boys were joined by their sister, Margaret Terena Madden on March 25, 2013. Maggie arrived at 1:56pm weighing a healthy 8lbs, 14oz and 21in long. We are so blessed to have 3 healthy children. We hope you enjoy following our little guys and gal. Love, Colleen and John
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Boat Boy
I went on my second boat ride of my lifetime while in Phoenix, and this time I was dressed for the occasion in my plaid pants from my friend Tommy. Who knew that you could go boating in Phoenix? Aunt Katie and Uncle Scott did, and we had a great day out on Lake Saguaro to celebrate Nana's birthday. It also happened to be Valentine's Day, which is good for me, because I recently learned to plant kisses. If you like open-mouthed, drooly kisses from a cute 9-month old, step right up.
I'm not too psyched about this family photo
Uncle Patrick, Nana, and Mom
Hanging with Dad and Aunt Katie (and Baby Feuer!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment