We spent a fun weekend in Chicago visiting lots of family. We stayed with Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jack, I got to see my Uncle Patrick, and I got to meet more aunts, uncles, and cousins! I had such a fun time seeing everyone!
My mom and dad got to go to the Notre Dame game with Patrick while I stayed home and played with Kathy and Jack.
Hanging out with Aunt Kathy

Making Uncle Jack laugh

Cheering on the Irish with Aunt Kathy

Leaning on Jack

Mom and Dad outside the Notre Dame stadium

Making a late night appearance in my PJs

On Sunday we went to Aunt Alise and Uncle Al's house for a get together with the Ittners and Farrells. Thanks for hosting us!
Spending time with Kathy, Alise, and Eric

Hanging with Kari, Jim, and Dad

Aunt Linda tries to distract me with my new toy!

On Sunday afternoon I went to my Uncle Patrick's place in Chicago. He missed me since I didn't get to go to the Notre Dame game since it was too cold and rainy. I made it up to him by being extra fun.
Being silly with Patrick and hanging my keys on my ear

Hanging with Dad at dinner

The joke that never gets old - I go for whatever beer is in front of me

Still funny
No comments:
Post a Comment