Likes: sitting - I now prefer sitting over laying down at any time, eating EVERYTHING that is within reach, playing and splashing during bath time (it used to be zen time when I was like a fat little Buddha in the tub, now I have a splashing contest with myself), holding my bottle by myself (until I get too tired), hamming it up and flirting with my teacher in music class, and swinging on the swing at the park.
Dislikes: the hands-down #1 dislike is when mom uses the nasal aspirator bulb on me. There is nothing I hate more than having my boogers suctioned out. Here are the rest, in no particular order: rolling (I am on a rolling strike - I refuse to do it anymore), when mom tries to put my diaper on when I am eating my feet (I do not like any interruption when I have my foot in my mouth), the washing part of bath time (I prefer to play), and when dad puts a toy out of my reach to see if I'll crawl to get it (I usually do a face plant).
Big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment