Monday, July 13, 2009

Who's Two Months Old?

Liam is! The little (or actually, quite big) guy weighed in at 12 pounds 4 ounces and 23.75 inches!

I celebrated the 2-month mark by lounging in the grass.
I love to grab onto it and hold on tight!

I took in my second Rockies game this past weekend, but we only lasted a few innings because the rain decided to spoil our fun.


May and I are pals.

My future's so bright I gotta wear shades!
Or actually, I hate these things, as you can tell by my screaming.
I would much prefer to hold onto this leaf and ponder life.

I met Cooper Watts and his mom and dad Amanda and Greg and friends Tim and Tiff this week.

My pal May and I once again, this time watching yet another summer hailstorm in Colorado.

No comments:

Post a Comment