Sunday, July 19, 2009

Another Exciting Week in the Life of Liam

The highlight of my week was meeting Aunt Anna. Anna and my mom just celebrated their 6-year anniversary of being little and big sisters right before I was born. We decided that since she is my mom's little sister, she gets to be Aunt Anna to me!

Anna and I hanging out

Practicing sitting up on mom and dad's bed

May and I waiting to go on a run
While mom and May run, I hold onto to my keys and fish and do some serious lounging and napping.
The Martins hosted quite the crew for a fun summer bbq. I got to hang out with all of my baby friends. We didn't take too many pictures, but here are a couple good ones.

Tommy Martin getting to know a Foster's oil can in a picture that he will certainly appreciate later in life.
A motley crew - Liam, Meara, and Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment