My Dad feeding me a bottle at the end of the Rapids game.
My parents are not lucky enough to have any living grandparents, but my Uncle Scott does, and his Grandma Miriam sent me this outfit. Thanks Grandma Miriam! I decided to test it out with one of my favorite activities - a big stretch.
Welcome! Liam Duddy Madden was born on May 13, 2009 at 7:49am. He weighed 8lbs, 2oz and was 20.25in long. Liam was joined by Declan Kraft Madden on March 22, 2011 at 6:18am. Declan almost matched his brother at 8lbs and 20in. The boys were joined by their sister, Margaret Terena Madden on March 25, 2013. Maggie arrived at 1:56pm weighing a healthy 8lbs, 14oz and 21in long. We are so blessed to have 3 healthy children. We hope you enjoy following our little guys and gal. Love, Colleen and John
Sunday, June 28, 2009
6 Weeks Old!
I celebrated my 6 weeks on this earth by catching my first Rapids game. I completed my soccer-filled week by watching the US lose a tough game to Brazil in the Confederations Cup final with my new friend Noah Sadri, who is three days older that me!
Noah and I were very excited for our first meeting. We are party animals. We promise to be more alert in time for next year's World Cup.
Noah and his mom and dad, Nick and Stephanie, gave me my first Broncos jersey! My dad was so excited he put it on me right away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment