Night out with the crew before the arrival of Anna James!
The pool is transformed for our neighborhood Olympic party!
I found out I have a secret talent for bra ping pong.
In a mix of summer and winter Olympics, there was actually an ice shot luge.
John and I got a trip to Beaver Creek for the weekend. It was gorgeous in the mountains. We were there on a trip from Comcast through my work. Thanks to Babcia and Grandpa for watching the kids!
John played a beautiful golf course...
...while Ilene and I hiked.
The kids had a fun sleepover with Babcia and Grandpa!
I loved hanging out with this cutie!
A fun back-to-school BBQ with the Reeves and Barnetts.
With the boys at school, Maggs and I have had some girl time. A trip to the Children's Museum:
Ending with a rainy day picnic in the car.
A trip to the zoo with her friend Ella!
Just monkeying around.
Celebrating our kindergarteners, the Ds!
Check out 3-day-old Anna James in the background. Congrats, Mills!
No comments:
Post a Comment