February has been a month in contrasts. It was 65-70 degrees for half of the month, and the other half it was cold and snowy. The Spring weather was a nice break, and the snow has been lots of fun too.
Snowball fight!
Hmmm...more early am snacks.
Dad took a trip to Disney without us. What?! It was all work and just a little play - a trip as the school administrator with the cheerleading team to nationals (they placed 5th).
Where are Dad's spirit hands?
We missed him.
Meanwhile, back on the home front, we had an MM Local peach juice chugging competition. Maggie won.
Orlando, schmando. Denver was downright balmy!
I'm not tired! Right up until I fall asleep on the floor.
Well, isn't someone in the spirit? Sporting her heart dress on Valentine's Day at the zoo.
Looking like her Daddy's girl.
One of these things does not belong.
If I had to guess, I would say that Dad made them take this picture before they got to watch the latest Star Wars Rebels show.
Big girl in a little stroller!
After informing us that he is "no longer sensitive to the cold," the D turns out to be quite a good shoveler.
I hosted a baby shower for Jennifer at the house. The Maddens were so nice to take the kids and we had a lovely time celebrating Jennifer and Baby Kraft. We're so excited for our newest cousin!
And some random videos...
Our littlest scooter.
Because of course he duct tapes a magnatiles car to his foot to make a skate.
We like to jump.





No comments:
Post a Comment