Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Hanging Around

Not too much is new with the Madden family these days, but we do have a few shots to share and top five phrases in our house these days:
"No way!" I say this one repeatedly, over and over, whenever Mom or Dad tells me something I deem interesting.
"Ring rosie May" as I try to tackle May and get her to play Ring-around-the-rosie with me.
"Don't be silly, [insert name - Mommy, Daddy, or May]"
"Be nice, [insert name of any one of my classmates]"
"Call Sammy." I always want to talk to my cuz.


Hanging around with Dad. Shortly after this shot I'll get chucked into a bean bag.
Do the words bowling hooligan go together?

I may be a goofball, but I am still my mom's number one helper. Here I am helping prepare food before we have the Duddy family over for dinner.

I take this job very seriously.
Must you interrupt?
So happy that cheese is up next on my cutting board (and sporting a new, soon-to-be-a-big-brother haircut).

No comments:

Post a Comment