Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cousin Time

We spent the weekend in Phoenix for my cousin Sammy's Baptism. My mom and dad were honored to be Sammy's godparents, and Nana and Big V made the trip too, so I got to see my family and enjoy some sunshine! I was so excited for weeks before the trip. I would tell people that I was going on an airplane to Phoenix to see Sammy, and I would "call" him on the phone to ask him if he likes balls, animals, and zoo lights. Luckily, he does!

Sammy also likes music! Elton John and Billy Joel can't hold a torch to the piano men in our family. With Uncle Scott as our teacher, Sammy and I jammed out on the piano and the keyboards.

Student and teacher
Good form!
A cousins duet
Stop saving for college, mom and dad. We are two future rock stars!
As these videos can attest....





We hit the town on Saturday night with two very well-behaved boys at dinner.

Sammy isn't called Sam the Man for nothing.

He laughs at his crazy cousin!


He crawls!


He takes his dino for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment