Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nana Visits!

My Nana came to visit me for the weekend and we had so much fun. The morning after she left, I woke up saying Nana, Nana? I already miss her and can't wait to see her again.

Uncle Doc gets to see my sad face after I am told (again) that I cannot eat Play-Dough.I check out the Play-Dough alligator Nana made me. If you say alligator, I say Chomp!
Hard at work making another creation
Snakes are my specialty.
We walked my second Race for the Cure with Nana, Aunt Peggy, Dad, Mom, and Uncle Doc.
The DeGortaris walked with us too. Baby Reese was wide awake and rocking her pink bandanna.
Later that Sunday, I got into jersey #1.
Go Broncos!
Nana helps me perform my new favorite word - touchdown!
I soon changed into jersey #2. While Dad is happy, I am worried about the Birds' performance.
Wearing this jersey without pants really shows off my legs.
I help Nana and Doc plans some mums.
Doc and I give each other knucks after a planting job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment