It sure flew by but we'll try and capture it in one post.
I still love my slide!
Being silly.

Being sweet.

I got my second hair cut! This time by my Babcia outside at my house. Mom, Dad, and Uncle Doc were there to cheer me on.
And this paint brush (don't worry - never used for paint) kept me distracted.

Notice - no crying this time!

Looking sharp.

Post-haircut I got into the dirt.

I love helping Mom and Dad by swiffering the floor.

Kathy and Jack's visit was cut short by Jack's knee injury, but I still got to spend time with them and was so happy they came to visit!

I love going to the zoo. I am really into the animals and I have so much fun watching them.
Giraffes are some of my favorite animals right now, mainly because I love too say "giraffe," which comes out as "gaffe!"

Notice I'm also really into my snacks. You have to pry them out of my hand.

Mom and I check out the monkeys

And pose for cameraman Dad.

I make a new friend and we check out the silverback.

We took May to play ball and swim in the river. I liked throwing rocks with Dad, but I can't skip them like he can... yet.

Now when I have cereal for breakfast I chug the milk - clean bowl club for me!

And I'm happy about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment