These two look like trouble - watch out, ladies
Welcome! Liam Duddy Madden was born on May 13, 2009 at 7:49am. He weighed 8lbs, 2oz and was 20.25in long. Liam was joined by Declan Kraft Madden on March 22, 2011 at 6:18am. Declan almost matched his brother at 8lbs and 20in. The boys were joined by their sister, Margaret Terena Madden on March 25, 2013. Maggie arrived at 1:56pm weighing a healthy 8lbs, 14oz and 21in long. We are so blessed to have 3 healthy children. We hope you enjoy following our little guys and gal. Love, Colleen and John
Saturday, January 2, 2010
My New Friend!
I traveled with my mom and Aunt Katie to see the McNallen sisters and meet my new friend Tobi! Tobi is the son of Megan and Jeff Zweibeck and we went to Erin and her husband Terry's house for a little post-Christmas play time. Tobi is a couple of months older than me and already on the move and I wished I could crawl around just like him. Thanks for the Kohlers for hosting us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment