Opening presents! We celebrated Christmas with the Maddens on Sunday, and boy, do I love wrapping paper. I almost had more fun playing with the wrapping paper than I did with presents... until I opened my drum kit and music set from Babcia and Grandpa! The only thing that makes me put my jingle bell down these days is when I go for my tambourine.
Posing by the tree with Babcia and Grandpa...

...and Aunt Mary Ann and Uncle Daniel...

...and Mom and Dad.

May got a present too! She is already putting it to good use playing tug-of-war with Grandpa.

Starting to open presents

Caught up in the fun

Dad lets me help open his present

Surrounded by paper

Opening my music set

Making Aunt Mary smile

We capped off a great afternoon with a trip to Zoo Lights. Uncle Kevin joined us, along with what seemed like all of Denver, and we had a great time looking at all of the lights. I also got to see (and smell) my first elephant, rhino, hippo, and snakes!
Doing my best surprised look in front of some electric flamingos with Mom and Dad

Being silly with Dad. I was probably in the middle of making my favorite noise - ba ba ba ba...

The whole crew. Are there real dragons at this zoo?
No comments:
Post a Comment